▲NIS S▲KIN▲H






Older Post»



Our Story
Ahad, 5 Mei 2013 | 6:45 PG | 0 Comment{s}
Assalamualaikum and good night. Here I'am , Anis. I really miss blogging. Now, I would like to share a little bit about a person that really mean in my life. Yea, my birthday is on 24th March and Muhamad Fakhqurul Fahmy replace my status from single to .... on 23th March. On call with him make me happy and laugh always. 

He really know me. Really care about me. Really nice to me. Really understanding. 
Act I don't like with people that older than me. But, I don't know why I crossed my princip because of him. He really make me fall. In fact, I really miss the moment with you buncit. The way you look at me. The way you speak to me. You really respect me. Hey message me now. I'm bored. You know that I'm bored right? xD Haha.